Friday, February 28, 2014

New Term: Soundtrack Poetry

Hello Poetteers,

1. Take a playlist and press shuffle
2. Pick 7 songs
3. Write down the titles and/or lyrics
4. Play around and poem!

Disney

Frozen cold

dry or hot
it's a circle of life

in the corner
of Arabian nights
or under the sea
you got a friend in me

Just a spoonful of sugar
or building a snowman
you got a friend in me.

Just dream more fun
cuz dreams are wishes
your heart makes you
got a friend in me.

you got a friend in me
you will be in my heart
forever and always.


Stay inspired, Fida

For future reference, download the PDF of the soundtrack poetry prompt

1 comment:

Pk Hrezo said...

Aw, I love it, Fida. Love how you wove in all those songs. Disney does get some great music for their movies. Congrats on your release!! :D