Islaih Editorial Service
Admit it, you have trouble conveying your thoughts.
- It's difficult to convey what you really want to say.
- You struggle with the direction of your narrative.
- You feel your poems are too confusing.
- You want to be original and remain true to your voice.
- Individual Poem - $15
- Poetry Chapbook (20 - 40 poems) - $150
- Poetry Collection (50+ poems) - $300
What It Includes
- 3 rounds of interactive editing with deadlines.
- Q&A about titling your poems, formatting the book and the self publishing process.
- At the end of the session you will receive a personalized editing checklist. It will help you know what to ask yourself to improve your writing. You’ll take what you’ve learned and apply it to future poems and books.
"The (notes) were very helpful to overcome the vagueness. I was worried that it might be too explicit which is why I was a bit vague on that part, but I realized that it'll give more structure to my poem and overall message." - Shirley Chen