Monday, May 30, 2016

Let's Recap on May

Hello Poetteers,

It's time for my monthly recap! I look back at my goals I set in the beginning of the year and see how well I progressed.

Reading

I read two novels and a non-fiction book. My first read of the month was THE GIRL IN THE BLUE COAT by Monica Hesse. I was able to pick up THE ROSE AND THE DAGGAR, the sequel to THE WRATH AND THE DAWN by RenĂ©e Ahdieh. My non fiction read was THE DESIRE MAP by Danielle LaPorte. I'm currently reading The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Writing

I'm working on a few short stories and poetry collections here and there. That's all I can say. Stay tuned in the coming months for more information. You can get a sneak peak about this in my newsletter.

Personal

I'm in a better place than I was 5 years ago. I am able to have and stick with my exercise routine.

I'll say that I was able to accomplish most of my goals. I won't be sharing next month's goals in this blog post. I have a separate post for that.

stay inspired,

Fida

No comments: