Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What's up Wednesday

Hello readers!

Let's kick it off! What I'm Reading

So much more than last week!
1. I read the third book in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series.
2. I read the ARC of UNBREATHABLE by Hafsah!
3. I'm about to read the ARC of ULTRAVIOLET CATASTROPHE by Jamie Grey!

What I'm Writing

Even though there is still bits and pieces left for DECIDING HIJAB I'm putting it aside finally! I've worked on it for so long. And I finally got a new idea and so I'm working on a new WIP!

What Inspires Me Right Now

My new WIP. All the August Moon prompts.

What Else I've Been Up To

The release date has been revealed. A cover reveal is in place. So is a poetry blogfest and blog tour! You can check out the details in my previous post.

Thank you and love,

P.S. Do you know Casey Ho has a blogilates app?! I just got it! Also, I have a website! http://fidaislaih.wix.com/fislaih

13 comments:

Laura said...

Lots of reading done this week, that's great :)
I hope your new idea goes well.

Miss Cole said...

Enjoy all your books! :D Have fun with your WiP too.

Patricia Lynne said...

A new WIP is always fun and exciting. Enjoy writing.

Katy Upperman said...

Congrats on the upcoming publication of your poetry book... What a huge accomplishment! And yay for a new WiP! I hope it cooperates, and continues to excite you. :-)

Crystal Collier said...

Ooh! Nothing's better than a shiny new WIP. Have a blast with it!

Sarah Chafin said...

Have fun with the new WIP! I'll have to check out your website :)

amy said...

Good luck with your WIP! Have a great weekend!

Krispy said...

Yay for new WIPs! I love starting new things because it's always so EXCITING!

Congrats on your poetry blogfest and book! That's great!!

Colin Smith said...

Wow! I'm doing well if I can get through one book in a week at the moment. :) All the best with your writing, Fida!

Sania Heba said...

How cud I have missed ur cover reveal? I'm going o check back now.

Fida Islaih said...

Don't worry, you didn't miss it. I just have the sign up for it.

Jaime Morrow said...

Sounds like you're getting some great reading in. And a new WIP is always exciting! :-)

Medeia Sharif said...

I love the website. You have so many great things going on in the writing and reading fronts.