Friday, August 16, 2013

A to Z Bookish Survey

Hello readers, 

Jamie over at The Perpetual Page-Turner came up with this survey so go check out her post and participate too if you want!

Author you've read the most books from: Ann M. Martin

Best Sequel Ever: I don't know.

Currently Reading: Nothing. Unless my MS, DECIDING HIJAB counts.

Drink of Choice While Reading: Water. I'm outside Iced Coffee or Double Chocolate Frappe.

E-reader or Physical Book? Physical but occasional kindle.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School: I don't date.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance: Three Cups of Tea. 

Hidden Gem Book: Habibi by Naomi Shihab Nye.

Important Moment in your Reading Life: When I could stay in the bookstore long enough to finish one book.

Just Finished: Last book I read was Love, Tink by Elle Strauss. 

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read: Anything too fantasy or romance-y.

Longest Book You've Read: Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult

Major book hangover because of: Mornings in Jenin by Susan Abulhawa.

Number of Bookcases You Own: One small one, but I have books all over the house in other shelves.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times: Missing Since Monday by Ann M. Martin.

Preferred Place To Read: I love reading in bed or the couch.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you've read: I don't know.

Reading Regret: Wishing I had started earlier in my childhood instead of as a tween.

Series You Started And Need To Finish: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books: How can I come up with only three!!

Unapologetic Fangirl For: Amal in Does My Head Look Big In This? By Randa Abdel-Fattah. 

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others: Ultraviolet Catastrophe by Jamie Grey. 

Worst Bookish Habit: No sleep and I keep wanting to buy them even after I read them.

X Marks The Spot: (Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey.

Your latest book purchase: How I Lost You by Janet Gutler. 

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late): How I Lost You by Janet Gutler. 

6 comments:

Ang said...

How can I come up with only three!! <-- THIS SO MUCH!
LOVE your list!
I haven't started Sisterhood of the Traveling pants but I've heard good things & Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult sounds intense! And I'm going to have to check out How I Lost You by Janet Gutler.

kimberlybuggie said...

I love that you have Ann M. Martin on your list! Babysitter's Club all the way! Thanks for stopping by my list as well.
Wonderful list! :)

Tara Tyler said...

how fun! loved the prompts and your responses, several similar to mine =) and some good book recs!

Morgan Dragonwillow said...

Wow, love this Fida! I think I am going to have to do this for tomorrow's list! There are so many books on your list that I haven't read and now I am going to have to check out. Thank you for this insight into your reading habits.

Nicole Rivera said...

OMG! I need to do this survey! How much fun was this?!

So many of your answers were awesome. I especially love that you have 7 Habits for High Effective Teens - what an awesome book!

Thanks for sharing this with StoryDam. Sorry it took me so long to come around to the links this week, but this is really awesome. I already shared this on FB, put it on StumbleUpon and now I am going to tweet it!

Morgan Dragonwillow said...

Okay Fida, here are my answers to the A to Z Survey - Books Books and More Books http://morgandragonwillow.com/2013/08/books-books-and-more-books.html