Thursday, April 17, 2014

A to Z: M is for Muslim

Hello Poetteers,


Muslim
we do normal things
why can't we be seen as normal
we aren't always trying to prove a point
if there is one point you want
look at the Muslims
I follow on twitter

Muslim
we aren't always mad
we'll rant before or after
a massive laughter fit
with our sisters

Muslim
I'll be me
have a massive dance party
and move to Mars
or the moon
whichever we prefer

Muslim
God above all
will help me with everything.

Love and thank you, Fida

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hello Fifi, I have brought up my children to respect everyone, no matter what faith/colour etc, and they would both see you as completely normal, as do I!

Keep writing poetry! Keep feeling normal!

Liz A-Z http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com

uniqusatya said...

Well expressed Fida

Medeia Sharif said...

Wonderful poem with important points.