Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What's up Wednesday!

Hello Poetteers,



What I'm Reading:

I've read THE CONSPIRACY OF US. If you loved watching NATIONAL TREASURE you will love this book. I have also read FAIREST! Which, of course, I loved!

What I'm Writing:

My WIP is at 11k. My goal is to reach 17k by the end of this month.

What Else:

My book, HER OLIVES, reaches its 1st year of publication in a less than a month, on Feb 18th. I would like to do something special. I want to put together a collage of you guys reading HER OLIVES. Can you do that and tag it with #FidasOlives? I would like it by Feb 12th.

If you don't have a copy yet you can buy here.

Thank you and love, Fida

8 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

I can't wait to read Fairest! I have it on hold at the library but the wait list is so long...

Emma Adams said...

I can't wait to read FAIREST. I'm so intrigued to read Levana's backstory!

Miss Cole said...

Good luck with your 17k goal :D

Fifi Islaih said...

I can only imagine.

Fifi Islaih said...

It's great!

Fifi Islaih said...

Thanks!

Majanka Verstraete said...

Congrats on reaching 11k. I'm sure you can make it to 17! Don't give up, keep going. You can do it! :)

My What's Up Wednesday post.

Fifi Islaih said...

Thank you! (: