Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What's up Wednesday: Projects!

Hello readers,


What I'm Writing:

Like I said last week, I have a new idea for a story. I'm writing it but I'm so much slower than I usually am. I don't like the thought that keeps coming back saying the idea isn't good enough. But I know it is a good idea.

I'm currently at 6.6k. My goal is to try for 14k by next week.

What Else:

Since HER OLIVES will be one in less than a month, on Feb 13th, I'm doing a little fun project for it. And I need your help. My message on tumblr:

"My book, HER OLIVES, reaches its 1st year of publication in a month. I would like to do something special. I want to put together a collage of you guys reading HER OLIVES. Can you do that and tag it with #FidasOlives? Thank you!"

If you don't have a copy yet you can buy here.

Love, Fida

12 comments:

Miss Cole said...

Good luck with your goal for the week. You can do it!

Majanka Verstraete said...

Your idea for your book's first year of publication sounds awesome! Good luck with it, and with your new project.


My What's up Wednesday post.

Crystal Collier said...

How fun! I love seeing people with books they dnjoy.

Emma Adams said...

Good luck with your writing goal and the challenge! :)

Carrie said...

Love the challenge idea! Good luck :)

Alison Miller said...

Sounds like a great way to celebrate your book's one year! Good luck with the new idea!

smile4niki said...

Congratulations on a whole year of being a "real" author! I dream of the day...

Fifi Islaih said...

Actually, HER OLIVES is my second book. But thank you so much! Hopefully someday soon you get to be a published author.

Medeia Sharif said...

What a wonderful idea! I'd also like to do something for my book anniversaries.

Fifi Islaih said...

Thank you! Hopefully you'll get the chance to do something special for it.

Stephanie Allen said...

The collage idea sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck putting it together!

Fifi Islaih said...

Thank you!