Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's up Wednesday

Hello readers,

What I'm Reading? I'm about to read my first book of 2014. STOLEN by Lucy Christopher.

What I'm Writing? I'm working on a new MS. So far mostly about travel/nature girl.

What Inspires Me Right Now? The winter camp I just went to, my Monday post highlights it.

What Else I've Been Up To? HER OLIVES has a cover reveal hopefully next week and book release in hopefully a month.

And here's a little IWSG: I have the cover ready. But I need some quick editing and someone to help format the interior. I feel like I might have to postpone the release date.

Love and thank you, Fida

3 comments:

Patricia Lynne said...

Sometimes we have to push dates back. It's the only way to make our books the best they can be. Good luck.

Tui Snider @TuiSnider said...

I agree with Patricia. You will only regret it if you publish something that is not as good as you know it could be merely to make a deadline. I hope to see you at tonight's #StoryDam chat! :)

Ghadeer said...

Stolen's a great book, hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :)