Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Visual Poetry, Part Two

Hello Poetteers,


Last week I shared with you writing shape poetry, a type of visual poetry. This week I'm continuing with that, showing you the other type of visual poetry. This kind of poem lets you enhance the meaning of words.

Example #1

You can find the original poem on Instagram

This is part of the first poem I posted on Instagram.

As you can see it makes the poem look more appealing but it also may make you read it differently or add emotion and emphasis on the word and whole poem. You can find more examples here. Have you tried it out?

Stay inspired, Fida

2 comments:

Medeia Sharif said...

I like this. I haven't tried it yet. It is more appealing.

Fida Islaih said...

I can't wait to do more with it. I hope you do try it out!