Hiring An Editor
Communication is vital. When hiring an editor here are a few things to keep in mind:
- read their service page
- request a sample edit to see if we are a good fit
- discuss the kind of feedback you need and ask how they edit
- figure out and be clear about the payment plan. It varies between editors how they calculate the cost.
- ask how long will the editing take? (and their timeline. De clear if you have your own deadline.)
- be aware that there may be an up-charge for extra tasks.
Message me when your poetry is ready to be edited and you're interested in working with me.