Ways Journaling Can Help
Journaling can help you with your poetry.
- It clears your head with brainstorming and focusing on one idea.
- It helps you find stories and be clear in telling the stories.
- You will be able to see themes that come up in what you write about
- Be intentional on what you want to focus on.
- You will see what parts of the story is fluff and what evokes emotions.
- Lastly, but most importantly it helps you open up to being vulnerable about trauma.
For more information like this, join my free newsletter.