Questions for Editing
While writing or editing a poem there are specific questions you should ask yourself.
Struggling with POV
- Who are you writing about?
- Who are you writing this for?
- When did the specific situation happen?
- What was happening?
- What caused it to happen?
- What did your surroundings look like?
- What were you feeling about the specific situation?
- What message do you want to emphasize?
Are you struggling with your poetry? I have spots open for editing clients. Message me to get started.