Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What's up Wednesday

Hello Poetteers,

I finished CRESS. It is the best out of the series!

I found an old story idea and already outlined the idea for camp NaNoWriMo in April.

I have another little project going on: A year ago from March 5th it was the re-release of A TO Z POETRY!

I would love to do something to celebrate it. Just like we did with Her Olives, take a picture of yourself reading A to Z Poetry and submit it to me to be part of the celebratory collage through #FidaPoetry

If I could have it by March 13, that would be great.

Do you know what I want to know, what do you want to see on the blog?

Love, Fida
check out A to Z Poetry

12 comments:

Stephsco said...

I would love to write a new story for Camp Nano, but I have 2 in progress! The timing is never right. Much luck to you with your new idea.

Carrie-Anne said...

Good luck with Camp NaNo! I'm participating for the first time, but decided to go with final revisions of a short book instead of starting something super-long during A to Z, and so soon after hopefully finishing the longest single-volume book I've ever written.

Jess Gofton said...

I loved Cress, it's brilliant isn't it? :D

Best of luck with your Camp NaNo story!

Have a great week!

Miss Cole said...

I am going to have to try that series of books. People keep saying how good they are.

Enjoy Camp NaNo!

Fifi Islaih said...

Hopefully timing is on your side soon. Thank you!

Fifi Islaih said...

Oh wow! You do sound like you need a break! Good luck with all of that.

Fifi Islaih said...

Yes!! And thank you! I hope you have a great week as well.

Fifi Islaih said...

Do try! And thank you!

smile4niki said...

Yay for Camp Nano!

Melanie Stanford said...

I loved Cress as well, better than Scarlet, IMO.
Have a great week!

jenniferpickrell said...

I need to read CRESS and the other books in that series - they've been on my TBR-list for awhile. I've heard a lot of great reviews.

Medeia Sharif said...

Happy writing.

I'd like to read Cress. I only read book one.