Saturday, June 21, 2014

Book Review: BROKEN BRANCH FALLS

Hello Poetteers,


This story tackles discrimination and overcoming it. It's a lighthearted, funny story with sibling love, friendships and a romance subplot with goblins, ogres, pixies and more.

I love the descriptions given. I think there are even some slight old folklore references.

I also love the illustrations in the book. It's a story filled with plans and adventures. It's also the first in a middle grade series. I can't wait for the second book. I already know some kids who would really love this! It will be available for purchase on Jun 24, 2014. Add to Goodreads

Love, Fida

2 comments:

Tara Tyler R said...

So wonderful of you! Thank you, Fida!!

Hope all is well!

klahanie said...

Greetings Fida,

I said I would come over and visit your blog and so here I am :)

Delighted to see such a thoughtful review of the lovely Tara's book. She's a wonderful writer and lady. A great combination.

I notice you do poetry. I shall have a further look later on. My dog, Penny, is an accomplished "pawet" :)

Take very good care and thanks for this.

Gary