Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday Blessings #4: Summer!

Assalaamu Alaikum sisters!

My number one blessing: summer! No school for a little while :)

{I finally got my much needed dr. appointment even though it was a little overwhelming}

{I'm no longer a junior, but a senior! I'll be 18 in less than 2 weeks!}

{I have all the time I want to work on my much waited novel and improve as a Muslima and person}

{My mother with her strength and encouraging words for me}

{Last but not least, Allah's words. "With hardship comes ease." & "He doesn't burden a soul with more than it can hold." & "He made everyone in there best form."}

Alhamdulillah :D

Fida

6 comments:

LaiLa said...

Are you going to write a novel?

Fida I said...

Insha'Allah :)

MarieHarmony said...

Best of luck for the novel Fida - It's great news to hear! Keeping you in my prayers.

Blue Pearl said...

el7umdulilla, Great great and just great. HAve a lovely inspirationally fun time off:)

Fida I said...

Thanks sisters <3

♥●• Izdiher·•●♥ said...

w=Wow best of luck with everything and enjoy your summer as well.