Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Books I Read In 2014

Hello readers,

Here are my top 10 books I read this year in no particular order!

1. One + One = Blue by MJ Auch
2. Persepolis part 1 by Marjane Satrapi
3. Flesh & Bone by Lee Strauss
4. Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke
5. Rumble by Ellen Hopkins
6. Say What You Will by Cammie McGoven
7. Born Confused by Tanuja Desai Hidier
8. Snip, Snip, Revenge by Medeia Sharif
9. Peaches for Father Francis by Joanne Harris
10. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie

Let's see who can guess what the theme is!

Edited in Bonus:

Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer

Her Olives by Fida Islaih (moi!)

Love, Fida

4 comments:

Jess Gofton said...

What I love about your list is that I've barely heard of any of these books - I'll have to check them out! :)

Fifi Islaih said...

I'm glad I could introduce you to new books, I've add their links.

Medeia Sharif said...

I'm honored to be in someone's top 10 list. :)

Fifi Islaih said...

Yay!