Monday, November 17, 2014

Hugs & Kisses Tour Day 1: Cover Title

Hello Poetteers,

It's day one of belated blog tour of HUGS & KISSES.

I already knew I would be using the older poems on my blog. I had to name my book after it.

The format is what I was thinking about. Maybe to have it like a list.

Hugs.
Kisses.
Poetry.

Maybe I should take out the the word poetry.

Hugs.
Kisses.

Then I decided to simply have it HUGS & KISSES. I wondered to add 'a poetry collection'. I decided against it, since I didn't do it for the other two.

Add to Goodreads | Buy at Barnes & Noble

Poetry Prompt:

Include hugs and kisses in a poem.

Love, Fida

4 comments:

Medeia Sharif said...

I like hugs, kisses, and poetry together. :)

Fifi Islaih said...

Yes (:

Melissa Robles said...

Such a beautiful title! I like how light and delicate it sounds. :)

Fifi Islaih said...

Thank you! (: