Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What's up Wednesday

Hello readers,

What I'm Reading

I just read Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1)Burn for Burn by Jenny Han

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


It was a fun read. An intense read. It reminded me a bit of Pretty Little Liars. I never read a book like this: where the popular girl is part of the main character role. Where revenge is the main plot. This story is told in three point of views. I can't wait to read the rest of the series!

I'm in the midst of reading DREAMLAND by Sarah Dessen and THE PROPHET by Khalil Gibran.

What I'm Writing

Still no major writing.

What Else I've Been Up To

Our mosque had their annual friendship feast. I got to hand out my poetry book promo cards and even signed one!

Love and thank you,
Fida

5 comments:

Katy Upperman said...

I'm a big fan of the BURN FOR BURN trilogy. I just read the final book and whoa... Totally blew my mind! I adore DREAMLAND, and I hope you do too. Have a great week, Fida!

Kate Scott said...

Burn for Burn sounds interesting, thanks for the recomendation.

Have a great week!

Miss Cole said...

Being able to give out your poetry sounds fantastic :D Hooray for sharing your work with friends ^_^

Have a great week!

Simply Sarah said...

I haven't read any of those yet but I do enjoy a Sarah Dessen novel every now and again. Congrats on getting to hand out book promo cards!

Medeia Sharif said...

I have a copy of Burn for Burn. Yay on the promo cards and meeting future readers.