Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Poems Q, R & S

Hello Poetteers,

I'm catching up to all the letters and I hope you are catching up on my other posts. Here are today's poems:

Q is for quiet
let you catch up to speed

Q is for quiet
let's read a book
find recommendations
find ways to get them

Q is for quiet
I'm being subtle
in my self promotion
not anymore.

---

R is for rest
relax
like the previous poem.

---

S is for sleep
what follows
after quietness
rest and relaxing.

Love and thank you, Fida

2 comments:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

These made me smile. Love how you settled in with your words and caught right up with the alphabet. Yay you!

M.C.V. Egan said...

Fun and to the point! I loved the R for rest read previous poem, clever wit ! #AtoZchallenge ☮Peace ☮ ღ ONE ℒℴνℯ ღ ☼ Light ☼ visiting from
http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/
4covert2overt ~ A Day in the Spotlight