Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A to Z: B is for Balance

Hello Poetteers,


B is for being kind
not minding the buzzing bees
they help pollinate the flowers
the flowers that
even when crushed
give off a beautiful fragrance.

Be is for being kind
maybe that's all he's doing
it may be just in my head
that he's flirting.

---

B is for balance
you have it or not
learning about it
you try to balance school
and home
you faith and love life

Balance is not
just a beam
you use in science class.

Love and thank you, Fida

6 comments:

Crystal Collier said...

"Be is for being kind
maybe that's all he's doing
it may be just in my head
that he's flirting."

I totally love this! How many times have we all had that experience? I think poetry has the power to ring truer than any other use of words.

Tara Tyler R said...

love your poetry - beautiful!
made me associate being kind to helping someone rise with a fragrant attitude after being crushed!

ps - friendly reminder to update your google profile so it links to this site, i couldn't earlier =)

auntyamo said...

how lovely.

Balance is not
just a beam
you use in science class

fab.
Visiting from AtoZ :) x
http://www.annmariemiles.com

Bea Sempere (Denise Baer) said...

Nice poems. I like the lines:

the flowers that
even when crushed
give off a beautiful fragrance.

I smiled reading them.

seekingmeme said...

As one who struggles with balance in my life, I was particularly touched by the end of your poem. Thank you!

Shail Mohan said...

Lovely verse.