Friday, September 20, 2013

Last Day of Tour & WEP

Hello readers, 

It's the last day of the A TO Z POETRY blog tour :( But we have two great stops to end the week. I have a guest post on Medeia's blog and a feature on Mindworks Publishing


Also today is the write...edit...publish blog hop. The theme for this month is... Moving On. 
I'm moving on
I've been stuck in writing poems
and doing nothing about it
but this year proved wrong
as I learned about self publication
prepared a poetry collection
prepared it for publication
yesterday it was published

I'm moving on
already making plans
for another poetry 
collection publication

I'm moving on
finally put an MS away
to work on a new idea
and I'll let it, make it last longer 
than any other idea
cuz I'm moving on. 

Thank you and love,  

8 comments:

Kelly Steel said...

Yay! I loved your idea of moving on.

All the best with self-publishing and moving on!

Denise Covey said...

All the best for your poetry collection, Fida. How exciting. You write lovely poetry. When I have more time, I will go through your previous posts and have a good read.

Would it be possible for you to add Write...Edit...Publish into your Blog Post Title. I've come by about 3 times thinking you hadn't posted yet, then decided to open this post and comment anyway. Most of the participants may not realise this is your post.

Thank you for posting for WEP. I really appreciate it.

Denise

The Armchair Squid said...

Best of luck on your new poetry collection!

Sally said...

A lovely positive piece about moving on. Good luck with your publication.

Donna Hole said...

Yay, congrats on the publication. Cool that your already looking forward to another compilation.

......dhole

Anne said...

Great piece. Best of luck with your publication :)

Michelle Wallace said...

I simply LOVE your positive and upbeat spirit!
Congratulations on your self-pub collection. You are so brave!

Lisa said...

Yea!!! Go girl! Congratulations! And great poem!