Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Blessings #13: An Award

Salaam,
today is not a weekly edition because I haven't done it for a month. So as you can guess, this is an exclusive - monthly edition:

Y I went to my first myna camp. Y I finished my first A to Z Challege. Y I entered my second big contest and lost, but made friends. Y I learned to hold down my emotions a whole day after hearing bad news, more than one and death. Y God sent a sign that life is short and that we should take care of ourselves. Y I finished my first semester of college! Y I went to my first Christian wedding. Y I loved seeing the hoosier national forest Y I entered into my third big contest.

Also, I was given the Sunshine Award! Thank you, A Long!

The rules for accepting the award are:
Post the Sunshine Award logo.
Nominate ten fellow bloggers worthy of this award.
Announce their nomination on their blog.
Link a pingback to the nominator’s blog.

Favorite color? Any shade of purple!!

Favorite animal? Dolphins and cats. Any.

Favorite number? 20 because I'm about to turn that old and have a great summer!

Favorite nonalcoholic drink? Hot drink: Coffee or chocolate or tea. Cold drink: any kind of fruit milkshake or smoothie.

Favorite alcoholic drink? I don't and not even allowed to drink.

Facebook or Twitter? Twitter (:

My Passions? Family, faith, and friends. Writing and reading poetry and stories.

Giving or Receiving Gifts? Both!

Because of time I'm only nominating five bloggers: Zainab, Sania, Crystal, Sarah and Shaelaiza!

Love, Fida Islaih
(all writing is mine & copyrighted unless stated otherwise).

6 comments:

Sania Heba said...

Ooh I spy my name up there. Thanks fida! You're the best. :)

Fida Islaih said...

I've been really busy, so I couldn't tell you on your blog. But surprise! You're welcome (-:

Ghadeer said...

Dolphins are so friendly and always smiling :)

ali cross said...

What a happy post! What's a myna camp, Fida? And what did you think of the Christian wedding?

AND, what contest did you just enter? Good luck!

And (again!), twenty is SO old. I don't know how you're going to survive it. :P

Sarah Chafin said...

Wow! Your busy! I hope that your third contest goes well. I lost one and have one that will be announced next month. Its exciting and a bit nerve wracking. Congrats on the award :)

A Long said...

Fida, you are welcome--you deserve it and congratulations to Zainab, Sania, Crystal, Sarah and Shaelaiza for being nominated for the Sunshine Award! I will miss your posts for the rest of May but maybe I'll catch up on your earlier posts! :o)