Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Blessings #12: It's a Fairytale

Hello readers!
Also hello to the ones I see lurking in the shadows, waiting for my A to Z entries! (-:

Today like any day, I'm blessed with many things
thankful for those many things

Before the weekend I revealed my thoughts
on self publishing a poetry collection, woohoo!
I volunteered the second time at the local Islamic school

I found a new favorite, honey walnut shrimp
it doesn't even taste like shrimp

Over the weekend I was blessed
to go to a wedding
a Palestinian wedding to be exact, it was fairy tale like
I learned so much from it about my culture
I had fun, blessed to be with friends.

-Fida Islaih
{all writing is copyrighted}

5 comments:

Sarah Chafin said...

I joined blog blitz too! I love the idea of surprising a fellow blogger like that. Oh and honey walnut shrimp sounds wonderful.

Christine Rains said...

The Blog Blitz is a fantastic idea. You've been having a great month so far. :)

Fida Islaih said...

I'm glad to see all this buzz about blog blitz! And Sarah, the shrimp is wonderful! At times it reminds me of an Arab sweet my friends make (-:

Jessie Harrell said...

I'd love to hear more about the wedding - please share some pics, as I'm very curious to see it.

Fida Islaih said...

Thanks for the interest and suggestion, Jessie! And I will! (: