Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sensations of Space

Hello readers,

In Creative Writing, we had to write a series of 10 short poems. Each of them about 3 lines long & written for 3 minutes. The tricky part we have to write about what our eyes fall on. Here's some of them.

---

People

White, brown, tan
All colors of love and peace
People, I love you
All for the sake of God.

People all around me
Some help, some hurt
But we're all here for the sake of God.

---

Trashcan

Throw all your worries away
Don't let it hold you down
Cuz baby, I love your smile.

---

Tornado

A twister of life
Messing with your mind
Just let the little things pass
And it'll be alright.

---

Clock

Tick-tock
time of my life
laugh and smile
All you want.

---

Angel Wings

Baby, you're my angel
take me away
to a place where
I can always smile.

---

Closet

I find every color
I need to wear
Holding outfits
Of three cultures.

thank you,
Fida

3 comments:

Teacher007.5 said...

Nice poems sis!!! I loved them all :) but for some reason, the trash can poem took the cake :D

Fida Islaih said...

@Saba: Thanks, I'm glad you loved them. I showed the poems to my resource teacher and she said she liked the Trashcan one, too!

Either way, iA we're all happy,
Fida xx

Marie said...

All are lovely but my favourite would be People!
Have a lovely week-end.