Tuesday, October 5, 2010

To Do List

Hello readers,


November is coming up soon and there are a couple challenges I'll be participating in.

1. The November PAD Chapbook Challenge is coming up and all about the fun and poeming! To find out more, go to Poetic Asides.

2. Also, November is National Novel Writing Month, so I'll be doing that too :D If you haven't yet, check out NaNoWriMo.

So insha'Allah (if god willing) a poem will be posted every day and my novel word count and maybe even a sneak peak ;)

Stay inspired,
Fida 

2 comments:

Heather said...

You're doing NaNoWriMo, that's excellent! I'm not sure if I am or not yet. I'm currently outlining a new novel but if I finish outlining early I might not be able to resist the urge to start writing it! I'll have to stop by for those daily poems.

Fida Islaih said...

Yup... my first time participating! Good luck on your new novel. I can't wait for how the poems will turn out, i hope you enjoy them :)